RESILIA was created by AXELOS and is based on the Cyber Resilience Best Practices guide – enabling organizations to effectively equip their staff with cyber resilience best practice awareness.
Utilizing the ITIL lifecycle – RESILIA improves the organization’s ability to detect, respond to and recover from cyber security attacks while minimizing the potential damages.
RESILIA was introduced to set a benchmark for cyber resilience best practice and to improve cyber security awareness across an organization’s workforce. Differentiating it from other cyber security options – RESILIA focusses on the people within the organization, complementing other frameworks such as ITIL and COBIT 5.
RESILIA equips staff with the knowledge and skills needed to improve the organization’s ability to detect and combat cyber security threats.
- Minimizes damages caused by cyber security breaches.
- Optimizes recovery from cyber security breaches.
- Enable easy adoption of Cyber Resilience into existing processes.
- Inspire confidence that strategy design supports Cyber Resilience Best Practice.
- Establish a common language for cyber resilience across the organization.
- Support cost effective solutions by building security into projects and programmes.
- Protect against threats by ensuring well designed solutions are aligned with strategy.
- Build on the benefits offered by existing frameworks and best practises.