To provide the means to help organisations improve their governance, people and processes.
WHY WORK WITH US
APMG has retained Investors in People accreditation for over 10 years (since 2011 at Gold standard), which reflects our commitment to improving the talent of our people and processes. To find out more about Investors in People (IiP) and working for an IiP accredited company click here.
There are a few things we think are very important:
- We celebrate professional and personal successes; this can be anything from gaining a new qualification to an engagement announcement.
- We encourage everyone to nominate their colleagues for an APMG Superhero Award which reflect outstanding demonstration of the values.
- At APMG work-life balance is important; we positively discourage presenteeism and most roles have flexible working patterns to suit an individual’s personal circumstances.
- We pride ourselves on having an open and supportive culture where people can bring their best selves to work. APMG openly welcomes feedback, as we are constantly seeking to improve and better ourselves as a business.
APMG see ourselves as connected to the wider community and support regular employee participation within APMG charity events. Over the years we have organised a number of successful events in the offices for charities, including Comic Relief, Scannappeal, Breakthrough Breast Cancer, British Heart Foundation and many more.
PERKS OF WORKING FOR APMG
Everyone at APMG is provided with a competitive wage and benefits package; depending on where you are based around the globe, this could include:
- Life assurance
- Company sick pay
- Private healthcare
- Discounts to hotels & gyms
- Free parking
- Free lunch
- Birthday celebrations
- Discounts/vouchers to different retailers
- Staff suggestion scheme (You Asked, We Listened)
- Team lunches
- Support for taking qualifications
On top of the salary & benefits package, you can expect an interesting and diverse job role. APMG is a dynamic organisation where no year is ever the same as any other year; so your role and responsibilities can grow to suit your interests and the company’s focus. We like to create opportunities for people to develop personally and professionally, which reflects our entrepreneurial spirit.