Optimize your ability to identify, influence and lead key stakeholders.
Effective stakeholder engagement has long been regarded as crucial in achieving positive outcomes and driving benefits through investment in change.
- Drive results and benefits through effective collaboration.
- Improve communication and influencing skills.
- Prioritise time and organize resources effectively.
- Generate buy-in and cooperation from key stakeholders.
- Remove obstacles to progress and success.
- Draw on a range of experience and techniques for influencing people.
- Develop a reputation as a key player and influencer.
Although primarily aimed at project and programme managers, this certification is relevant to anyone seeking to lead, shape and achieve positive outcomes from change (change managers and business analysts for example).
- Improving your communication and influencing skills.
- Prioritising your time.
- Mobilising your team.
- Removing obstacles to your progress.
- How to develop a reputation for being a key player.
- Reducing waste and delay, whilst generating ‘buy-in and cooperation for strategic change.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks or more required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration