Get certified with the latest edition of ISACA’s globally accepted framework.
COBIT 5 provides an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT, reflecting the central role of information technology in creating value for enterprises of all sizes.
The principles, practices, analytical tools and models and models found in COBIT 5 embody though leadership and guidance form business, IT and governance experts around the world.
- Make informed decisions to reduce information security incidents.
- Understand business requirements, mission objectives and their priorities.
- Help organizations achieve strategic goals and realise business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT.
- Enable organizations to achieve compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies.
- Improve an organization’s integration of information security.