The most powerful cyber security risk assessment software ever created.
The Cyber Defence Capability Assessment Tool (CDCAT) is cutting-edge technology developed by the Ministry of Defence's (MOD) Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl).
CDCAT performs a full assessment of an organization's existing cyber security defences - highlighting any vulnerabilities.
This provides comprehensive and concrete evidence with which to make assured investment in reducing an organization’s cyber vulnerability.
Organizations looking to transform their cyber defences
- Use CDCAT to assess accurately the current condition of your organization's cyber security risk
- Training is delivered on how to use the software
- An expert can visit your premises on a consultancy basis
Organizations looking to provide cyber security risk assessments for their clients or supply chain
- Use CDCAT to perform assessments of your clients' organizations
- Advanced training sessions are delivered for CDCAT senior practitioners
- Include CDCAT in your own portfolio of cyber security solutions
CDCAT provides invaluable intelligence with which to focus on transforming an organization's cyber defences.
A unique approach to vulnerability assessment
- Gather agile, time-based and comprehensive intelligence with which to effectively progress towards improving all aspects of cyber security
Empowers assured cyber security investments
- Investment in improving cyber defence can be made in the right places - based on real, comprehensive evidence
- Quickly assess the effectiveness of implemented controls thanks to the ability to perform assessments rapidly and repeatedly, anytime
- Continuously improving the controls checked by CDCAT empowers defenders to work in an agile manner – providing maximum asset protection
- Assessments can be performed on any organization - regardless of size, systems, risk or any other context
Keeps organizations ahead of the threat
- Cyber threats are continuously evolving - CDCAT's intelligence is continuously updated to evolve with them
Facilitates ongoing transformation
- Assessments can be performed as often as required to ensure continuous improvement to cyber defence. indefinitely to make continuous improvements to cyber defences
- Our team will have a conversation with you to understand your organization's scope and cyber security concerns
- CDCAT will perform a simulated assessment, tailored to your organization - giving a clear picture of what vulnerability evidence can be produced
- If you are interested in bringing this military grade cyber defence technology into your organization's portfolio - please contact us about becoming a reseller
- A demo and briefing on how to use CDCAT will be included in the reseller process