Powered by the Cyber Defence Capability Assessment Tool (CDCAT®).
CDCAT® provides a comprehensive cyber security strategy and capability improvement service.
CDCAT® is underpinned by continually evolving scientific research, data and cutting-edge technology to support the ongoing transformation of your organization’s cyber security.
Ensure the safest possible future for your organization through assured evidence-based cyber security decision making.
- Assessments of your organization’s cyber defence capability are carried out by CDCAT® – a unique tool developed by the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) for the Ministry of Defence (MOD) - which is now commercially available through APMG.
- Perform rapid assessments of your organization’s systems and controls to take fast remedial action.
- Receive tailored expertize on your organization’s defences and cyber security spending.
- Develop an assured strategy regardless of your organization’s size, systems, risk or any other context.
- Cyber threats are continuously evolving – CDCAT®’s mitigations are continuously updated to evolve with them.
- Ensure your cyber security spend is based on real and comprehensive evidence.
- Monitor the progress of your cyber defences and make repeated assessments to ensure optimal transformation of your organization’s cyber security.
- Cyber security Audits
- Cyber security Risk Management and Risk Assessment
- Financial Cost associated with Risk
- Scoring Cyber Defence Effectiveness (absolute scale real-world evidence)
- Vulnerability assessment
- Compliance and gap-analysis
- Remediation plans and mitigations
- Performance and metrics
CDCAT® is a registered trade mark of The Secretary of State for Defence, Dstl
Dstl © Crown Copyright, 2017; Dstl © Crown Database Rights, 2017; This work was sponsored by the MOD ISS NTA.