The most powerful operational risk assessment service ever created.
Irrespective of an organization's size or cyber security maturity - CDCAT is the definitive means of measuring operational risk to establish effective cyber risk management and drive an organization's cyber transformation.
The tool itself was developed by the Ministry of Defence's (MOD) Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) - made commercially available through APMG.
The CDCAT service utilises this tool together with a plethora of frameworks, models, standards and sciences to run a full assessment of an organization's current cyber defences and controls - highlighting any vulnerabilities.
The assessment is crucial in creating an actionable plan to establish world-class cyber risk management - based on comprehensive and contemporary evidence.
Organizations looking to transform their cyber defences
- Use CDCAT to assess accurately the current condition of your organization's cyber security risk
- Training is delivered on how to use the software
- An expert can visit your premises on a consultancy basis
Organizations looking to provide cyber security risk assessments for their clients or supply chain
- Use CDCAT to perform assessments of your clients' organizations
- Advanced training sessions are delivered for CDCAT senior practitioners
- Include CDCAT in your own portfolio of cyber security solutions
CDCAT provides invaluable intelligence with which to focus on transforming an organization's cyber defences.
A unique approach to vulnerability assessment
- Gather agile, time-based and comprehensive intelligence with which to effectively progress towards improving all aspects of cyber security
Empowers assured cyber security investments
- Investment in improving cyber defence can be made in the right places - based on real, comprehensive evidence
- Quickly assess the effectiveness of implemented controls thanks to the ability to perform assessments rapidly and repeatedly, anytime
- Continuously improving the controls checked by CDCAT empowers defenders to work in an agile manner – providing maximum asset protection
- Assessments can be performed on any organization - regardless of size, systems, risk or any other context
Keeps organizations ahead of the threat
- Cyber threats are continuously evolving - CDCAT's intelligence is continuously updated to evolve with them
Facilitates ongoing transformation
- Assessments can be performed as often as required to ensure continuous improvement to cyber defence
- Our team will have a conversation with you to understand your organization's scope and cyber security concerns
- CDCAT will perform a simulated assessment, tailored to your organization - giving a clear picture of what vulnerability evidence can be produced
- If you are interested in bringing this military grade cyber defence technology into your organization's portfolio - please contact us about becoming a reseller
- A demo and briefing on how to use CDCAT will be included in the reseller process
CDCAT® is a registered trade mark of The Secretary of State for Defence, Dstl
Dstl © Crown Copyright, 2017; Dstl © Crown Database Rights, 2017; This work was sponsored by the MOD ISS NTA