Managing Benefits consolidates existing guidance on benefits management into one place, while expanding on the specific practices and techniques aimed at optimizing benefits realization.
- Implement methods, including knowledge of management accountancy, behavioural finance, psychology, neuro-science and systems thinking.
- Forecast realistic benefits to produce business cases which address business issues and objectives and provide a route to measure success.
- Outline costs and benefits to drive business objectives.
- Facilitate an organization-wide understanding of the benefits a project or programme will produce and be able to measure when they are realized.
- Enable organizations to demonstrate more efficient and effective practices through better use of available resources. This enhances an organization's ability to retain motivated and skilled change management staff and to attract investors.