Deliver small and non-complex projects efficiently using the WISP Framework
WISP does away with the complexity of other frameworks better suited for full-time project management professionals - working on projects of varying, complexity and scale.
The streamlined guidance required to study for the certification comprises four stages and seven principles – covering all key stages of a project, written in simple language.
WISP is ideal for people whom project management is not their main profession – or for professionals needing to quickly understand how to competently deliver small projects.
- Utilise WISP guidance to perform effectively within a project team
- Successfully manage small and non-complex projects – even if you are not in a dedicated project management role
- Introduce a swift and streamlined project management method – specifically designed to optimise small project delivery
The WISP Certification and training is supported by the WISP Guide – a compact easy to read resource on managing smaller and non-complex projects.
Please purchase the WISP Guide by requesting a copy below:
- Individuals for whom project management is a part-time or occasional activity
- Project professionals that often work on small and/or non-complex projects
- Students and graduates requiring an entry-level project management framework
- Team members, aspiring team leaders and project managers
- Customer or Project Support and operational line managers/staff
- The context and characteristics of a project
- The purpose of project documentation – how and when to use them
- The roles and responsibilities for initiating a project – the idea and planning stages
- Risk management
- How to manage change
- Effective communication within the team and with stakeholders
- Dealing with workload (time management)
- How to improve productivity and quality of work
- 45 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (55%)
- 40-minute duration