Project management and sustainable tourism: this combination forms the basis of PM4SD - the international qualification for managing tourism projects.
This certification is seen as an important benchmark for the competitiveness and growth of the tourism industry.
PM4SD was developed in partnership with FEST, the Foundation for European Sustainable Tourism, an organization dedicated to supporting governments, academies and organisations in planning, delivering and managing tourism programs and projects with sustainability.
- Understand and learn how to design and implement tourism projects in line with sustainable tourism policies and practices.
- Utilize a range of tools and techniques to be used for managing projects and workloads with sustainability.
- Increase international opportunities.
- Manage your team effectively.
- Apply knowledge related to sustainable tourism.
- Use sustainable tourism indicators and criteria internationally recognized by organizations which are committed to sustainable tourism.
- Use specialist skills such as planning and implementation by adding best practices.
- To design innovative tourism projects.