Gain global recognition for your proficiency in PPPs
The APMG PPP Certification Program is an innovation of the Asian Development Bank (ADB), the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB), the Multilateral Investment Fund (MIF), the World Bank Group (WBG) and part funded by the Public-Private Infrastructure Advisory Facility (PPIAF) with a shared vision of enhancing PPP performance globally.
- Effectively source funding for PPP projects
- Establish tailored and comprehensive PPP frameworks
- Identify and allocate the government roles and responsibilities within the PPP process
- Propose optimal procurement routes for PPP projects
- Structure and manage PPP contracts
- Achieve maximum Value for Money (VfM) through effective financial structuring
The CP3P (Certified Public-private Partnerships Professional) credential is awarded to those who pass all three PPP Certification Program exams.
Those who possess the CP3P credential will be instantly recognisable as having the complete competencies needed to deliver PPPs successfully.
It is not yet possible to gain the credential until the Execution Exam is available - which is expected to arrive soon.
The PPP Certification Program Guide is a free, comprehensive resource on all stages of successfully delivering PPPs.
The PPP Guide also serves as the fundamental reading material for the PPP Certification Program.
Download the PPP Guide for free from the official PPP Certification Program's website below.
Tackle the PPP Certification Program's Foundation Exam with confidence by using the free CP3P online training course.
The course guides you through Chapter 1 of the PPP Guide - culminating with a simulated exam.
Foundation is an entry-level certification - ideal for people involved in PPPs with little or no prior experience.
- The fundamentals of successfully financing PPP projects.
- The most effective sources of funding PPP projects plus their benefits and limitations.
- Setting up new PPP frameworks and how to identify effective existing frameworks.
- The key phases in the PPP process.
The Foundation Exam is based on Chapter 1, Appendix A and the Glossary of the PPP Guide.
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Certificate in APMG's PPP Certification Program Foundation Exam
This is a practitioner level certification - aimed at people involved in either developing or implementing PPP frameworks and in the initiation or implementation of PPP projects.
Suitable roles include:
- Public sector officials
- Practitioners and their advisors or consultants
- Private sector roles - i.e. developers, contractors, investors and financiers
- How to apply and analyse the PPP framework
- PPP project processes:
- Preparation processes in Governmental contexts
The Preparation Exam is based on Chapters 2 to 5 of the PPP Guide.
- Complex multiple choice
- 4 questions – 20 question items per question, each worth one mark
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2½ hours duration
- Open book (PPP Guide only)
- Exam languages available in: English