ISACA is an independent, non-profit, global association engaging in the development, adoption and adaption of industry-leading knowledge and practices for information systems.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®), a globally respected designation for experienced IS audit, control and security professionals. More than 130,000 have earned the CISA designation since its inception in 1978.
- Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®), a groundbreaking designation for leaders who manage an organization’s information security. More than 34,000 have earned the CISM designation since it was established in 2002.
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT® (CGEIT®), for professionals who manage, provide advisory and/or assurance services, and/or who otherwise support the governance of an enterprise’s IT. More than 7,000 professionals have earned the CGEIT designation since it was established in 2007.
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ (CRISC™), for IT professionals who have experience with risk identification, assessment and evaluation; risk response; risk monitoring; IS control design and implementation; and IS control monitoring and maintenance. More than 20,000 professionals have been certified since inception in 2010.
They combine the achievement of passing an exam with credit for work in a job role and educational experience. Further information can be found here.
ISACA has appointed APMG to manage the accreditation of training organizations that choose to offer training for one or more the core certifications.
By attending an accredited training course to prepare for your ISACA certification exam, you can be assured that the processes and procedures the training provider has in place for the management and delivery of training courses has been independently approved against rigorous assessment standards. The trainers are also approved and undergo an assessment of both their teaching skills and their product knowledge of the certification they are teaching.
All accredited training providers have access to the official ISACA training materials, ensuring that you will be trained against the most up-to-date courseware.
- Boosts your earning potential
- Globally recognised certification sought by prospective employers
- Enhanced career path
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) accredited certification
If you would like your organisation to become accredited to deliver exam preparation classes for one or more of the ISACA certifications, please contact us.