Register to receive the full report by the Digital Enterprise Lab of Ca’ Foscari University of Venice .
The Digital Enterprise Lab of Ca’ Foscari University of Venice has collaborated with APMG International to deliver an ICT Competence Report. Lead author, Daria Arkhipova will talk you through the report which covers modern digital competences from Artificial intelligence to Virtual collaboration and Big Data to Blockchain.
Digital technologies are fundamentally changing the way companies operate in virtually every industry. As technologies advance, business leaders recognize their potential for enhancing and innovating both customer- and business-facing processes alike.
Attend this webinar and navigate your way through the modern digital competences required to implement transformation in your organization.
Attendees of the webinar will benefit from an overview of the of the full report and learn;
- The characteristics of a digitally mature enterprise.
- The essential ICT competences that drive digital maturity.
- The technologies that profoundly change the roles and responsibilities of ICT professionals.
- What was considered to be at the core of the ICT profession in the pre-digital era vs what is expected now.
- What you can do to upskill your team or yourself to ensure you are prepared for digital transformation.
- Daria Arkhipova: Daria is a researcher and lecturer at the Department of Management at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Italy. She obtained her PhD degree from Ca’ Foscari University. She also holds a degree in Public Administration from the Graduate School of Management, Russia, and a M.A. in Economics from the University of Antwerp, Belgium. Prior to joining academia, Daria worked for one of the leading international management consulting firms. She has been an active collaborator of the Digital Enterprise Lab (DEL) since 2015 and her research interests lie in the domain of digital business strategy, digital competences, entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Giovanni Vaia: Giovanni is professor of Digital Management at Ca' Foscari University Venice. He is the founder and the Scientific Director of the Digital Enterprise Lab (DEL) at Ca’ Foscari. He has published the book (with Giorgio Bongiorno and Daniele Rizzo) CIOs and the digital transformation. A new leadership role, Springer and scientific papers, among others, on JOURNAL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY and MIS QUARTERLY EXECUTIVE.
A recording of the webinar along with a free download of the report will be sent to all webinar registrants.