IAITAM® has the only documented ITAM architecture along with the only established certification program recognized worldwide, including courseware and exams.
IT Asset Management (ITAM) is gaining widespread adoption around the globe. As IT expenditures continue to grow along with core IT functions becoming available as a service and as regulatory and licensing pressures continue to increase, individuals involved in IT Asset Management need to become more specialized and more skilled.
Having a complete IT Asset Repository better enables the Service Desk by providing contractual, financial, warranty, supplier, license, and lease details.
- Demonstrate of specialist knowledge of IT Asset Management.
- Significantly reduce your organization's compliance risks and penalties associated with software audits.
- Support significant cost savings and better management of IT assets - which is the second largest expenditure of most organizations.
- Reduce the risks inherent with the growth of “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD).
- Ensure proper disposal of retired IT assets in a time of increased regulatory requirements.
- Establish the optimum level of maintenance agreements, software license agreements and negotiate better pricing and terms.
IAITAM has been established for 13 years. Throughout this time it has built up high-level material within a Body of Knowledge spanning 13 volumes and 12 knowledge areas.
It’s Founder and President Barbara Rembiesa is globally recognized for her outstanding contribution to setting and raising standards for IT Asset Management. This is reflected in the unbeatable depth of knowledge IAITAM has acquired and built its prestigious certification program upon.
The IAITAM certification curriculum counts towards a Master’s Degree in IT Asset Management at the William Howard Taft University, which attests to the rigor of the certification material.