How Facilitation and Change Management can work hand in hand to deliver successful change projects.
Facilitation is the art of planning and managing a process that will enable a group of people in a workshop to reach a set of objectives. In this webinar we will understand why a good change manager should be also a good facilitator, and we will describe the many uses for group facilitation during change management activities, like:
- Identifying issues, risks or stakeholders;
- Communicating to, engaging with and gaining feedback from stakeholders to build awareness of the change;
- Defining the change and developing a vision;
- Finding solutions to actual or potential problems;
- Developing strategy; and
- Planning communications and training.
Your role as a facilitator and change manager is to ensure that your participants leave the workshop with a sense of achievement; are you ready for this challenge?