Adopt the definitive framework for the design and delivery of automated services.
Service Automation is the concept of achieving customer loyalty by the use of automated technologies and builds upon a large demographic and sociological trend. The courses of the Service Automation Framework provide deep insight into the concept of Service Automation, the concept by which organizations can automate their service offering.
The Service Automation Framework has been created to find a methodical way to discuss Service Automation. It provides a step-by-step approach, including a number of design elements and processes, which every organization can use to systematically enhance its Services. As with any model, it is a simplified version of reality, but it structures the mind and provides uniform terminology when discussing the contents with co-workers and colleagues.
The Service Automation Framework Alliance has developed appropriate training programs for each level of individual contribution to team efforts. The Service Automation certifications provide assurance that team members can immediately impact projects. As individuals progress through the training programs, they help their teams achieve higher levels of performance and success.
The Service Automation Framework courses are intended for individuals and organizations who want prepare their organization for the future and who aim to provide digital services to their clients. Whether you are an entrepreneur, executive, consultant or work in the field of academia, the Service Automation Framework will help you to consistently exceed user expectations.
The guidance – one of the first to address this concept – provides a deep insight into the theory and methods of Service Automation. It offers the concepts by which any organization can automate its services, ‘go digital’ and enable them to offer self-service applications to their customers. The framework addresses service automation not as a technology issue, but as a management and business process issue, showing businesses how to meet the challenges of increasing automation.
- Understand the business drivers in order to explain the business case for Service Automation.
- Discuss how Service Automation enables autonomous users to procure, manage and adjust services through self-service technology.
- Explain the difference between Automated Deployment, Service Delivery Automation and Serendipity Management and describe their underlying processes.
- Outline the steps for completing a Service Automation Blueprint to visualize services.
- Understand the processes that underpin automated services and how they need to be integrated to provide automated delivery.
- Explain the concept of Serendipity Management and how it impacts the user experience.
The training and certification scheme was developed in partnership with the Service Automation Framework Alliance. Find out more HERE
- Service strategists.
- Process consultants.
- Business consultants.
- Strategy consultants.
- Service delivery managers.
- Service designers.
- Enterprise architects.
- Operations managers.
- Service managers.
- Business analysts.
- The business drivers of technology-enabled automated services in order to explain the business case for Service Automation.
- How Service Automation Framework enables the practice of an industry that enables their autonomous users to procure, manage and adjust services through self-service technology.
- The difference and synergy between the Users, Service Design and Technology design elements that contribute to meet and exceed the expectations of user in order to create long-lasting value.
- The difference between Automated Deployment, Service Delivery Automation and Serendipity Management and describe their underlying processes.
- The steps for completing a Service Automation Blueprint in order to visualize services in order to design and delivery automated services.
- The processes that underpin the delivery of automated services and how they need to be integrated in self-service portals in order to provide automated delivery.
- The concept of Serendipity Management and how it impacts the User Experience (UX) of services.
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per paper
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book