What is agile project management and how does it differ from traditional methods.
Agile methodologies and frameworks have been taking the world of project management by storm over recent years. Huge numbers of organizations and practitioners are experiencing the benefits that agile approaches can bring. Despite this, there are many that so far have little understanding or exposure.
This webinar aims to explain in simple terms what agile project management is and how it differs from traditional methods including PRINCE2. Renowned agile expert Melanie Franklin has designed the content to help those that have heard "everyone is using agile" but doesn't really understand what this means.
The session aims to address these questions:
- What are the benefits of using an agile approach?
- What are the key differences between agile and non-agile methods?
- Can agile be used for all types of projects?
- What are the pitfalls of using agile project management?
- Who needs to be involved in adopting agile methods?
Melanie shares her journey of moving from PRINCE2 to Agile Project Management and explains why she is now an advocate of agile and why she believes agile is the future of project management.