......so much that 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last two years alone.
Data growth, speed and complexity are being driven by the deployment of billions of intelligent sensors, devices and platforms that are transmitting data (popularly called the Internet of Things). The data generated is known as Big Data.
Big data is more than a simply large data collection and storage management challenge. Enterprises that can make sense of it will be the big winners in this information economy. As the saying goes, “information is power”.
The Big Data Framework® was developed by the Big Data Framework Alliance to provide a uniform industry-leading and vendor-neutral standard for big data proficiency in enterprise organizations. It provides the basis for the supporting training and certification scheme from APMG.
The framework supports organizations with the development of their Big Data capabilities. It provides a standardised approach to analytics, machine learning and big data best practices.
The Big Data Framework Alliance
The Big Data Framework Alliance is an independent body for the development and advancement of Big Data best practices. Find out more at www.bigdataframework.org.
Big Data Framework training and certification provides delegates with a strong foundation of the fundamental concepts and theories of big data, supporting them and their organization in leveraging the potential benefits, which include:
- Discovery of new patterns and data relationships impacting the business
- A greater understanding of customers to more precisely target products and services
- Enhanced decision-making by collecting more exact and detailed information
- Greater ability to accurately predict business outcomes and trends
- Accelerate the identification and correction of operational problems
- Improve the development of new and existing products and services
The Big Data Framework training and certification scheme is designed for organizations and individuals that want to become proficient in enterprise analytics, machine learning and big data.
The framework is specifically designed for enterprise organizations that store massive quantities of data and are looking to enhance their big data capabilities.
- Enterprise Big Data PROFESSIONAL
- Enterprise Big Data ANALYST
- Enterprise Big Data SCIENTIST
- Enterprise Big Data ENGINEER