Specialized, cost-effective, professional program management certification for the development sector
Developed in partnership with PM4NGOs – a renowned organization committed to optimizing international project investments and improving project management skills in the development sector.
PgMD Pro is the definitive certification to learn and confirm you have the skills to help realise non-governmental organizations' (NGOs) ambitions through exemplary program management.
- Perform as a fully-fledged program manager – able to offer leadership to project managers and their teams
- Align projects with the goals and overarching strategy of an organization
- Deliver high quality humanitarian, development and environmental programs
- Conquer the challenge of coordination, creating synergies between projects and maximising impact of programs
- Thrive in a dynamic sector – able to innovate with solutions that allow country and regional teams to be responsive
- Play an essential contributing role in helping NGOs address poverty, disease, violence, social injustice, environmental degradation and humanitarian disaster.
Certification has been priced to make the cost affordable to staff working for NGOs anywhere in the world, with certification available from just US$40 for staff of local NGOs working in the developing world, students and volunteers.
Exams are delivered online via APMG’s secure and user-friendly online exams platform.
Exams are currently available for the PgMD Pro Level 1 Certification - with Level 2 expected to be released soon.
Training courses for the PgMD Pro Certification are delivered by quality assessed training providers. Book a training course with a training provider via the PN4GOs website.
The Program Guide (PgMD) is a free learning resource for program managers in the development sector.
It approaches the program life in a comprehensive manner, incorporating the disciplines, tools and templates needed to deliver successful programs.
The Guide is available free on the PM4NGOs website – offering immediately accessible program guidance.