Finance for Non-Financial Managers Certification
Every manager needs to understand finance if they are to play an active role in helping their organization achieve its objectives. However, not every manager needs the same level of skill and understanding as specialist financial managers. A good knowledge of the key concepts of prudent financial management as modern financial accounting should equip all managers with the knowledge they require.
Benefits for Individuals
- Enables all managers to understand finance, allowing them to play a more active role in helping their organization achieve its objective
- Demonstrates a manager's understanding of financial management and accounting processes
- Understand and communicate better with finance specialists.
Benefits for Organizations
- Every business decision made by managers across all functions has a financial impact. This certification will help to verify that your managers are competent in their understanding of good financial practices.
Don't be confused by financial jargon and take the opportunity to improve your knowledge as well as your overall performance as a manager!
- Multiple Choice
- 25 Questions
- 18 marks required to pass (out of 25 available) - 72%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book (A copy of the glossary and a calculator are permitted in the exam).