How many times a day are you interrupted by emails, phone calls, colleagues and clients? Do you find that at the end of the day your to-do list is just as long as it was in the morning?
As the pace of communication gets faster organizations, teams and individuals struggle to keep up with priorities. Fortunately help is at hand. APMG International is delighted to offer a new scheme focusing on resource management.
AQRO® HRM Stress-Free Efficiency reduces unplanned interruptions; the main cause of working inefficiently. By intelligently structuring a department’s activities, organizations can foster stress-free and efficient human resource management. AQRO equips your organization with a key competitive advantage - providing managers, team leaders and staff with substantial benefits during their daily business activities.
Implementation of AQRO delivers the following advantages:
- For the company and senior management:
Efficiency at last! (saving up to 3/4 hour per day, per worker, per week)
- For managers and team leaders:
Facts at last! (Transparency, know the workers workload, be able to make clear plans, genuine reporting up the chain, ability to say “No”)
- For the worker: Work without distractions at last! (Clear responsibilities, work with less stress, less overtime)
AQRO provides managers with a disciplined but flexible approach to resource management, allowing for greater visibility and control of resources. This in turn leads to increased productivity and cost savings.
The individual learns how to manage their time and deal with conflicting priorities and demands. This leads to a reduction in stress as there is no longer the need to multi task, as AQRO allows the individual to focus on one role/task at a time.
AQRO guidance and training courses:-
- Lay the foundations for successful implementation of the AQRO methodology
- Explains how AQRO can be planned and managed
- Clarifies the different management styles needed for successful delivery of projects and BAU
- Provide integration with process based methodologies, such as COBIT®, AgilePM®, PRINCE2® and ITIL®.
The following title is available from APMG-Business Books.