Service level management provides a sound basis for delivering IT services so that the customer is informed and in control.
The Service Level Analyst certification provides guidance on working with customers and users to manage their expectations, perceptions and satisfaction with IT services. It focuses not only on the techniques involved but also on the importance of good communication and quality management.
The Service Level Analyst certification is based on the ITIL® framework.
- Define, negotiate, document and agree service levels and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Measure, report on and review services on an ongoing basis.
- Understand customers' service requirements.
- Improve current processes and practices in the work place, helping to ensure that IT service quality and customer satisfaction is improved.
- Deliver IT services so that the customer is informed and in control.
- Enable organizations to better retain, motivate and recruit the best people in service management.