Enable an organization to better plan, deliver and support services while accurately costing and pricing services.
The Service Catalogue enables good governance in that the key terms, conditions, and controls defined in the Service Catalogue are integrated into the service delivery processes of the organisation.
It looks at common activities such as ordering of PC/desktop, telecommunication, collaboration, and support services, which can produce measurable results and assures consistent service pricing and quality.
Service Catalogue also looks at ways to help reduce cycle time; implementing workflow can reduce the time it takes to fulfil services, saving numerous hours per request. Organizations can thus reallocate precious staff time to more strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrate value to the business by establishing service level expectations, regulating service deliverables and improving communication across IT.
- Reduce access points into IT and consolidate IT services.
- Standardize IT services and help IT organizations reduce or eliminate ad hoc requests by automating request management.
- Reallocate resources to critical business systems to better manage the IT portfolio and optimize workflow.
- Communicate a documented portfolio of services to the organization.