Successfully lead initiatives or delivery of policies and strategies.
PPS is based on Best Management Practice guidance such as PRINCE2® and MSP® and combines leadership ability with PPM skills.
- The role of the sponsor.
- The sponsor working with people.
- Identifying and establishing a programme/project.
- The delivery journey.
Senior managers that sponsor programmes and projects; this includes Senior Responsible Owners (SRO's) that have been made accountable as individuals for a specific programme or project.
- The Sponsor role and how it differs for programme and projects.
- How to establish a vision and think about the implementation approach.
- How to focus on the key processes and documentation.
- Identifying and avoiding potential failure.
- Objective testing
- 65 questions per paper
- 65 marks required to pass (out of 100 available) - 65%
- 90 minutes duration
- Closed book