PMD Pro is aligned with existing internationally recognized project management standards and includes components specific to the NGO sector.
PMD was developed in partnership with Project Management for NGOs (PM4NGOs), an organization dedicated to optimizing international project investments and improving professional project management skills in the development sector.
- Implement a range of tools and techniques to be used for managing projects and workloads.
- Apply knowledge which is relevant to the environment and conditions in which it is utilized.
- Use systems used in international, well-known non-government organizations which have helped to increase productivity in developing sectors.
- Utilize specialist skills such as planning and implementation by adding best practices.
- Improve quality and communication through an organization-wide common language.
- Maximize the value of project management investments for both the investors and the people who will benefit from investments.