AXELOS' portfolio management guidance for senior executives and decision makers.
MoP is closely aligned to the programme and project management methodologies outlined in MSP® and PRINCE2®, but focuses on the management of the change that is delivered by formalized project and programme management, rather than the individual initiatives.
The guidance addresses the key concepts of portfolio management, its benefits to an organization and how it fits in with current business processes.
- Ensure successful delivery in terms of time, quality, budget and benefits realization.
- Improve engagement and communication between senior management and staff.
- Offer more informed resource allocation, improved delivery and greater benefits realization going forward.
- Prioritize programmes and projects in terms of their contribution to your organization’s strategic objectives and overall level of risk.
- Provide a means for greater efficiency in the delivery of change initiatives via improved resource planning, dependency management and streamlined procedures.