Increase customer satisfaction and achieve greater strategic and financial value.
The Lean IT approach is a way of thinking and acting, focussing heavily on organizational culture. Lean IT is associated with the development and management of Information Technology products and services.
Lean Princples are concerned with:
- Increasing customer value.
- Eliminating waste (work that does not add value).
- Management as a facilitator.
- The involvement of all employees.
- Continual improvement.
- Preserving value with less work.
- Apply the principles of Lean IT practices to provide necessary insight into business services and support IT assets, employees and processes.
- Utilize several Lean IT analysis tools and understand the application of the Lean IT philosophy in an IT environment.
- Provide insight into customer experience and identify the cause of problems to increase customer satisfaction.
- Align business services with IT to evaluate a service delivery solution and identify and reduce non-value adding activity.
- Streamline and automate compliance processes to lessen cost and risk.
- Enable an organization to achieve operational excellence through improved agility, service quality and efficiency.
- Build a customer and value-oriented culture in which employees engage in Lean IT processes.
- Optimise IT operations and processes supporting the most business critical applications and services.
- Implement a rigorous problem solving process to achieve greater strategic and financial value.