Book an End Point Assessment with the world’s trusted accreditation body.
APMG is registered by the UK Government as an Accredited Assessment Organisation to deliver End Point Assessments for the Associate Project Manager Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard.
The End Point Assessment is the final stage of the Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship assessment plan.
An apprentice can only become a certified Associate Project Manager Apprentice upon successfully completing an End Point Assessment.
The End Point Assessment is underpinned by your apprentice’s portfolio of evidence – which is submitted prior to the assessment.
The assessment itself comprises two stages:
- The apprentice highlights 5 key learning areas to demonstrate competence as a project manager.
- Explores the apprentice’s competence and understanding of project management best practice.
- Confirms contemporary project management knowledge, understanding and experience.
APMG's expertise in the professional assessment and certification industry gives your apprentice the best chance off success in the End Point assessment.
Rich history in Project Management accreditation and certification
- With decades of experience and a broad portfolio of professional certifications - APMG is recognised worldwide as a leader in the project management space.
- APMG is world renowned for its rigorous assessment standards. You can trust that our assessors will provide the optimal conditions for your apprentice to shine.
- Full assessment costs £1100 (excluding travel costs for in-house assessments).
- If your apprentice is initially unsuccessful butachieves a borderline mark – reassessment costs £600. There are no hidden extras.
To book an assessment – please download and complete the Employer Application Form and email it to the EPA Administration Team.
Before booking an assessment – please ensure your apprentice has met the following pre-requisites:
- Holds an International Project Management Association (IPMA) level D or the APM PMQ qualification
- Has achieved level 2 English and Maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Completed a minimum of 12 months of their apprenticeship
This UK Government project management apprenticeship standard takes between 12 – 24 months to complete.
The apprenticeship certifies that an individual has the skills, knowledge and experience to effectively manage project work and teams for businesses and other organisations.
It prepares an apprentice for an Associate Project Manager Level 4 role.
Typical Associate Project Manager Level 4 roles:
- Assistant project manager
- Junior project manager
- Associate project manager
Becoming an Associate Project Manager Apprentice
The apprenticeship is delivered by Government approved training providers – which can be found on the UK Government website.
The apprenticeship is then finalised by an End Point Assessment – carried out independently by a registered End Point Assessment organisation.
APMG is one of the Government’s registered End Point Assessment organisations for the Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship Standard.