A community-driven platform open to participating member organizations to help define role-based competencies and learning paths.
DASA provides an open, global community for DevOps and Agile skills development. It is organized as a community-driven platform open to participating member organizations to help define role-based competencies and learning paths.
Up to 200 times faster software deployment, 30 times increased deployment frequency, and 60 times higher change success rates, organizations such as Netflix, Spotify, and Facebook are revolutionizing the IT game by successfully implementing DevOps principles.
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Summarize case studies of IT organizations that are making the transformation to Adaptive IT and DevOps models.
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation of DevOps behaviour, mind set and culture when transforming their organizations to the new world of IT.
- Customer-centric action.
- Create with the end in mind.
- End-to-end responsibility.
- Cross-functional autonomous teams.
- Continuous improvement.
- Automate everything you can.
The DASA DevOps Fundamentals qualification is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
DASA DevOps Fundamentals is available in English, French, Dutch, German, Latin American Spanish and Japanese.
- Closed-book format
- Participants may bring scratch paper
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 65% pass score
- 60 minutes duration
- 15 minutes extra time for non-native English speakers
The DASA DevOps Practitioner course is designed to provide individuals with the core education necessary to put DevOps into practice. With the help of DevOps theory, pragmatic examples and exercises, and interactive group discussions, the course will help you understand how to apply the necessary skills to practice DevOps. Building on the knowledge learned on the Fundamentals course (the ‘why’), you will learn the ‘how’. Candidates are required to have passed the Fundamentals exam before attending a Practitioner course.
- Closed-book format
- Participants can bring scratch paper
- 12 multiple choice questions
- 60% pass score (36 points to be scored out of 60)
- 45 minutes duration
- 15 minutes extra time
A training course is mandatory in order to become DASA DevOps Certified.
Find a training provider HERE to book your course.