Understand, track and control the key elements of an organization’s services and infrastructure.
The Configuration Management DataBase is a crucial underpinning source of information for an organization’s IT infrastructure, supporting the entire Service Lifecycle in an ITIL® context.
Without it, understanding, tracking and controlling the key elements of the organization’s services and infrastructure can quickly become an exercise in futility.
The CMDB complementary certification is designed to provide a comprehensive insight into the concepts underlying the Service Asset and Configuration Management process, as well as related concepts in other processes across the Service Lifecycle.
- Understand, track and control key elements of an organization’s services and infrastructure.
- Implement and maintain the CMDB as expressed in ITIL through understanding the terminology, concepts and best practices.
- Provide an organized view of data and a means of examining that data from any perspective.
- Plan, deliver, operate, govern and assign priorities to business services.
- Combine data from across IT operations into a single, consistent data store.